Google Adsense – Earn Money From Your Website Through Monetization
Are you on the look for platforms that can help you make money online? Are you wondering about how to make money from home or how to make money from Google Adsense? Are you a blogger or Youtuber looking for ways to monetize your contents?
In this article, I would take you through to the overall concept of google adsense and how you can monetize your website and youtube as a publisher.
What is Google AdSense?
Google AdSense is a program run by google through which content creators (Bloggers and Youtubers) in the Google network serve images, texts, videos or interactive media advertisements that are targeted to the content of the site and the audience.
The advertisement on various approved platforms (websites, Youtube channels) are administered, sorted and maintained by Google.
How Do You Qualify For Google Adsense?
To be eligible for Google Adsense, there are certain criteria to follow.
Here are some of the requirements to follow to get approval in the Google Adsense application.
1. Adsense Eligibility Requirements
Before you think of applying for the Google Adsense program, you must read the eligibility requirements.
The following are some of Google official Adsense eligibility requirements you must know, before you think of applying for Google Adsense.
- You must be over 18 years of age
According to google’s terms and conditions, you must be over 18 years before you can enroll in the Adsense program.
But wait, there could be a way out, if you are below 18 and you don’t want to waste time in writing without making no money from adsense, then you can involve your parents or guardians until you reach the recommended age. Use their details to apply for the adsense program, that’s right!
- You Must Own A Website / Control Your Site (Including The Contents)
In order to avoid delay or unapproved from google adsense, you should make sure you are writing unique contents free from copyright.
If you publish contents that do not belongs to you, you would be in violation to the google terms of service thereby resulting in copyright violations.
This is exceptional to publishers who have syndication rights to re-publish contents from other source, such publishers can still monetize such contents.
- Your Blog / Site Should Be Six Months Old (Minimum)
This is an “Unwritten” policy but it does play a major role in the Adsense application process.
From the initial stage when Adsense commenced, they used to approve websites without considering the age but it later affected their business and finances.
It doesn’t mean everyone wouldn’t get approval when the site is not old enough, rather it depends on a whole lot of factors. Most times, new websites/blogs have a very low traffic and contents thereby leading to Adsense disapproval.
- You Need Sufficient Traffic Free From Bots
- Avoid Adult Contents Or Abusive Experience.
- Your Site Must Have A Supported Language
- Avoid The Circulation Of Copyrighted Contents
- Comply To All Goigle Adsense Content Policies
- Your Site Structure Must Have A Clear Navigation
How To Apply For Google Adsense On A Blog / Website
How to apply for google adsense is a question new bloggers do ask once their website is ser. To get adsense approval on your blog / website, there are certain criteria one must follow.
Firstly, you must have a Gmail account that isn’t linked or connector to an Adsense account.
Again, you would have to comply to all Google adsense policies.
Now that you are equipped with all Google adsense policies let’s move to the steps to apply for an Adsense account.
- Visit the official adsense link by clicking here
- Click on sigh in on the same page.
- Fill in your email account details (Email and password (to be used in the application) on the page that displays.
- After filling in your email account details, click on next.
- You would be redirected to a page that gives you the following messages like the screenshot below.
- Click on sign up to sign up for an Adsense account.
- In the new window, you would have to fill in your basic details such as website and your email details.
- You may agree to receive performance suggestions and customized help from Adsense. Below is a screenshot of how your page would look like.
- On the next page, you would receive instructions that will assist you to connect your website to Adsense. You would be provided with a snippet of code to be added to your site’s <head> </head> section.
NB:You would be guided on how to go by the code placement if you are using awordpress site.
- once you have placed the code on your website, click the submit button.
- Your website would be ready to be reviewed by the AdSense team after placing the ad code on your website.
NB: It would take few days or up to two weeks for the adsense team to give you updates or feedback on your Adsense application.
I hope till now, how to apply for google Adsense wouldn’t be a problem, right? You can reach out to us in case.
How To Make Money From Google Adsense.
Before one can make money off Google AdSense, he must first make sure the site/platform follows Google Adsense policy and then submit his website for approval.
After gaining approval from Google Adsense, ads would begin to display on your platform in various forms (text, images, videos, etc).
To make good money from Adsense you would have to master the google Adsense course on how to optimize your ads like the pros!
You can make money from Google Adsense depending on the interaction your users have with the displayed ads on your platform.
The source of your traffic contributes a lot to high earnings, as far as Adsense is concerned. If your traffic is coming from tier one countries like Australia, the United Kingdom, United states, Italy, Canada, Russia, Germany, Switzerland then you are guaranteed of higher earnings as compared to Insdia, Ghana, Nigeria and the rest. Click here to read more
Again, high Adsense earnings depend on few basic metrics which includes; CPC, RPM, CTR and impressions.
In short, the CPC (cost per click) is a metric that indicates how much a publisher makes per ad click.
The RPM on the other hand is a metric that tells how much a publisher makes per every thousand views.
For instance, should a publisher’s Adsense account have a CPC rate of $5.00 then 100 ad clicks could result in a revenue of $500 (NB: CPC is not stable so results might differ).
Impressions also play a role in the AdSense revenue system.
Impressions are counted once an ad is shown to a user for more than 1 second (even without click) and at least 50% of the thumbnail is visible on the screen (mostly related to YouTube ads).
To be able to make huge money from home with Google Adsense, you would have to make sure you are accumulating enough traffic from tier one countries (USA, U.K, Germany, Australia, Canada) to your website and have a healthy RPM and CPC.
If you apply the tips stated above to enrich your website or YouTube channel you would be able to make thousands of dollars every month.
How Do I Get My Adsense Account Fully Approved
The basic things are the most important things one must take into consideration. One may comply to the Googke Adsense policies but may be disapproved.
To get fully approved on google Adsense, one must strictly adhere to adsense content policies.
Your site structure, contents and traffic are the key elements you should pay attention to the most.
Kindly subscribe to Kingsmotiongh.com for our news alert.