How much does youtube pay for 1000 views?
After you hustle to get your youtube channel monetized, the next thing you look out for is the amount you would make per view, per thousand views and per millions views.
In this episode, I would be teaching you the three basic metrics that determines how much one makes for every thousand video views.
READ: Steps To Apply For YouTube Monetization (How To Apply For Youtube Partner Program | Google Adsense
NB: Youtube doesn’t have a specific amount for every thousand monetized views you make on your respective videos.
These are the three basic metrics that predict the revenue one makes in every thousand video views on YouTube.
1. The Niche Of Your Youtube Channel.
The content you create on your youtube channel determines your revenue. A good niche such as insurance, loans, education, etc have high CPMs and RPMs which help publishers to make good revenues.
READ: This is how you can make money online with google adsense
2. Video RPM & CPM
The higher your video CPM bid the higher your RPM, thereby increasing your youtube revenue.
Every single monetized video have a unique rpm which determines how much you make for every thousand video views.
3. The Source Of Your Traffic
The source of your traffic also determines how much you would make for every thousand monetized video views on your youtube channel.
Watch the Video and share your comments with us.
- How To Earn Money On Facebook (Step By Step Guide)
- How To Read Deleted WhatsApp Messages
- Music Distribution Explained – Digital Music Distribution & Traditional Music Distribution
- How To Monetize Audiomack Account As A Musician / Podcaster And Make Money From Your Streams
- Six Ways To Increase Adsense RPM And CPM And Make Extra Money On YouTube | Make Money Online