As a social media marketer, the key ingredient and skill for doing social media marketing is a strategy.
Without a key strategy, you would be posting on social media platforms for posting’s sake.
Without understanding your set goals, who your target audience is, and the interest of your audience, it would be very difficult to achieve results.
Whether you want to build your brand through social media or build your presence as a social media marketer, building upon a social media strategy is very essential. You would need to master various social media tricks and tips
How to create a social media marketing strategy
Social media marketing strategy and social media marketing plan are very similar but different in structure and context.
A social media marketing strategy can be explained as a summary of everything you plan to do and hope to achieve on social media. Social media marketing strategy guides your actions and lets you know whether you are succeeding or failing.
On the other hand, a social media marketing plan includes a planned out content calendar, an arsenal of automation tools, tools for tracking performance metrics, and more.
Now let’s continue to the main topic of discussion, social media marketing strategy…
Below are five major questions to ask yourself in planning your social media marketing strategy.
1. Why do you want to be on social media?
2. Who is your target audience?
3. What would you be sharing?
4. Where are you going to share?
5. When are you going to share?
These questions would help a social media marketer to make right decisions.
Take note, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter comes with different strategies.
Subscribe to Kingsmotiongh.com for notifications.
PEOPLE ALSO READ:
- How To Make Money From Youtube Channel (Getting Monetized On Youtube)
- How to check youtube watch hours (watchtime) on phone
- How To Make Money With Your Audiomack Streams(Watch)
- Streaming Royalty Calculator For Digital Music Streams (How To Calculate Earnings)
- 10 smart ways to make extra money as a musician (Artist/Producer)