Have you been wondering about how to start a profitable Youtube channel?
Are you willing to make a passive income from youtube, May be you would want to start a per time or full time business with YouTube (Content creation)?
You may have asked yourself questions such as how do I start it? Which kind of contents fits best on YouTube? How do I make money on youtube?
Here are some basic key factors to consider before starting a YouTube channel.
- Have passion for the kind of contents you would want to be creating on youtube.
- Decide on your delivery plan (start with the simple gadgets you have at hand if you don’t have enough capital to purchase expensive gadgets).
- Create a YouTube channel and do all the necessary branding works (Set your profile, graphic works for your profile, and choose a name that depicts your brand).
- Be ready to create contents consistently on your YouTube channel.
- Research on how experts who are in your niche do their things and do similar ( but be unique).
- Work on getting subscribers for your youtube channel and viewers on your videos (Make good use of social media platforms and google ad to increase your views).
Now, before you can get your youtube channel monetized and start making money from youtube, you would need to reach youtube threshold of 1,000 subscribers and 4,000 public watch hours in order to qualify to the YouTube Partner Program (YPP).
Watch video below for full details.
To gain more Subscribers, views and watch hours, send us a mail at Kingsmotiongh@gmail.com, or Whatsapp +233540701235.