Inter Milan Are Hoping To Sign Lukaku From Chelsea
Inter Milan are expecting to secure the return of Belgium striker Romelu Lukaku from Chelsea.
Lukaku is so keen to return to Inter after a difficult season with the Blues that he would take a heavy pay cut.
Chelsea actually need a loan fee for the 29-year-old, who they signed for £97.5m from the Serie A side in August 2021. Inter are attempting to restrict their outgoings as they fix their funds and there is no arrangement yet on the size of the loan fee.
It is figured an arrangement will ultimately be struck given Lukaku’s enthusiasm to return to Italy.
Lukaku, who passed on Chelsea to join Everton for £28m in 2014, got back to the Stamford Bridge side on a five-year deal from Inter the previous summer. The expense for him was barely shy of the British exchange record of £100m paid by Manchester City for Jack Grealish.
Yet, Chelsea manager Thomas Tuchel never gave the feeling that Lukaku – who moved having assisted the Italian club with coming out on top for the Serie A championship in 2020-21 – fit his favored style of play.
The forward scored 15 goals in all rivalries for the Blues, with eight out of 26 Premier League appearances. He scored just multiple times in his last 15 first class trips of the time as Chelsea’s season burnt out.
The Blues completed third in the Premier League, while they were beaten by Liverpool on penalties in both the FA Cup and League Cup finals.
- Asamoah’s mistake proves costly as Inter Milan crash out of Champions League
- Being Good In Bed Doesn’t Secure Marriage.
- 16-year-old Boy Marries 15-year-old Girl In Ethiopia
- Google Adsense – Earn Money From Your Website Through Monetization
- VIDEO: Slay queen rides on a dêad man in a coffin
- VIDEO: Mahama’s Son Parties with Two Slay Queens In A Dubai Hotel Room As He Celebrates His Birthday