Monkey grabs and kills month-old child as the kid’s mom was breastfeeding him.
A month-old child was killed by a monkey after it broke into his family’s home in a Tanzania town and grabbed him away.
Luhaiba Said was being breastfed by his mom Shayima in Mwamgongo, western Tanzania. A posse of monkeys attacked the property and got the kid. He was harmed on his head and neck and died during crisis clinical treatment.
Local commander James Manyama said residents attempted to use force trying to save Luhaiba from their grip. The animal then attacked the kid and killed him, Tanzanian newspaper The Citizen reported.
Mr Manyama said: ‘She shouted for help and residents hurried to her home to help her in getting her child – identified as Luhaiba Said – back from the group of monkeys. ‘At the point when they attempted to take him back forcibly he got harmed on the head and the neck.’
Police asked residents to stay on the lookout for the hazardous animals.
The commander added: ‘It ought to be noticed that Mwamgongo town shares a border with Gombe National Park.
‘Occurrences of creatures attacking towns are normal.’ It’s not understood what species of monkey the animal was, nor precisely how big it was.
The Said family has not yet been pictured.
- 16-year-old Boy Marries 15-year-old Girl In Ethiopia
- The Story Of Mihailo Tolotos, The Man Who Lived And Died Without Seeing A Woman
- Shatta Wale – Don’t Call Mom (Samini Diss)
- Ugandan man whose fart kills mosquito paid millions of dollars by two insecticide companies to produce belly gas
- These Two Ladies Freeze The Internet With Their Huge Mel0ns On Slay