Music Promotion has always been the greatest way to excel as a Musician (Especially upcoming Musicians).
In these modern days, the phase of music promotion has changed. One has to combine strategic factors in order to reach the numbers.
You would need to apply modernized tactics in promoting your music in 2021.
TEN EFFECTIVE PRACTICES TO FOLLOW BEFORE RELEASING YOUR SONG(S).
- Set goals.
- Set a budget for your music promotions.
- Update your various social media handles (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter), and youtube with the official artwork of your project.
- Announce the release of your song.
- Arrange for interviews (Radios, TVs, etc) before and after the release of your project.
- Get your songs on the digital music distribution platforms (Itunes, Spotify, google play, tidal, Deezer, Pandora, Shazam, Youtube, etc).
- Pay music promoters/distributors to push your songs to a target audience.
- Engage in an Email broadcast.
- Word of mouth promotion (Go to recreational centers, shopping malls, supermarkets, etc).
- Build a great relationship with DJs and MCs
Watch the video below for detailed information.