In 2019, most Ghanaian acts released very good songs and trendy ones of course.
A single acts can’t be left out, yes both the mainstream and upcoming artists deserve some accolades.
Stonebwoy, Shatta Wale, Sarkodie, Samini, Epixode, Kuami Eugene, Kidi, Dopenation, Okyeame Kuame, Jupitar, Wendy Shay, eShun, Racky Nova, 4ties, Rider, Medikal, Tinny, Prince Bright (Buk Bak), Eno, Quamina MP, Kofi Mole, Kwesi Arthur, Darkovibes, Guru, Adina and a lot more of our wonderful acts and entertainers were very impressive.
The DJs had good playlist and they even find it difficult in playing all this great tempos from our acts.
During the just ended Christmas with the ‘Year Of Return’ in session, Kingsmotiongh.com monitored some of the most played songs in various pubs, clubs, joints and Fm stations with the help of other prestigious DJs in Ghana.
Below are the top ten (10) most played song in Ghana during 2019 Christmas Fest.
- Sarkodie – Oofeetsɔ (Skin Pain) ft. Prince Bright (Buk Bak). This song was released in late November and almost all Fm stations, pubs and clubs played this song. The “turn up” this song gave was very impressive. Sarkodie and Buk Bak are the men.
- DopeNation – Confam ft. Medikal (Prod. by MOG Beatz). Confam is one of the songs all DJs couldn’t neglect. Dopenation and Medikal did a massive work on this. The anthem is a good masterpiece for the street.
- StoneBwoy – Shuga ft. Beenie Man. Shuga by Stonebwoy takes the third place. This very song was released somewhere around 23rd of April, 2019 but the response is just one in a million. It was everywhere during this Christmas.
- Shatta Wale – Borjor (Prod. By Gigz Beatz). Borjor by Shatta Wale carries a very great tempo and inspiration. Anytime it is played, those wanting to sleep stay woke. Wale is still making waves with the high life trend.
- Fameye – Nothing I Get (Prod By B2). Nothing I Get is one of the most played songs in 2019. It is one of the songs that made Fameye known by many. It is his break through i must say. It was released early this year and its still making waves.
- Kuami Eugene – Obiaato (Prod. By Jaysynths). Kuami was good on this anthem. He got the attention as he dropped this song. Luckily, it made waves with the Christmas festival. Indeed Kuami deserves some applauds, he is among the top 5 artists who had great hits in 2019.
- Shatta Wale – Melissa (Prod by Damaker & Paq). This year, Shatta Wale made great impact with his high life tunes. His songs always energizes any time it is played in pubs and clubs.
- Kofi Kinaata – Things Fall Apart (Prod. By Two Bars). Kofi Kinaata deserves the song writer of the year, Things fall apart is one of the most appreciated songs by both the old and the young. This Christmas, a lot of people really jammed to this masterpiece. Yes, good songs deserve massive play.
- KOFI MOLE – DON’T BE LATE (PROD. BY KOBBY JAY). All DJs playlists have Kofi Mole’s hit track – Don’t be late. The track was released early this year but its still massive on its toes.
- Stonebwoy – Ololo Ft. Teni. Ololo took the tenth place on the most played songs in 2019 Christmas. Ololo which featured Nigerian songstress Teni has a great trend lovers can’t go without.
As stated earlier, thousands of Ghanaian songs were played during the Christmas festival but with the survey did by Kingsmotiongh.com with the help of top Ghanaian DJs and radio hosts, the above tops all.
SEE WHAT AN ANGRY SERIAL CALLER DID TO NPP FLAGS AND PRECAST ELEPHANT.
HOW TO MAKE MONEY FROM YOUR MUSIC AS AN UPCOMING ARTIST (CALL +233540701235).