What is google AdSense? How does it works? How can one make money with AdSense?
Read on for details…
Adsense is a marketing and advertising system operated by google with the aim of serving ads on various videos and websites of approved publishers (website owners, youtubers, and other content owners).
Google structures ads to match with a particular content.
Google pays his approved publishers based on the number of visitors one may be accumulating on his platform(s).
READ: 10 ways to make money as a musician (Artist/Producer/Record Label
Note: Payment varies even if two publishers have the same number of visitors.
- Google pays out 68% of their AdSense revenue, so for every $100 an advertiser pays, Google pays $68 to the publisher.
- The actual rates an advertiser pays varies, usually between $0.10 to $0.30 per view, but averages out at $0.18 per view.
- On Average the YouTube channel / website can receive $18 per 1,000 ad views. This equates to $3 – $5 per 1000 video / page views.
Below are some of the reasons that affects adsense earnings;
1. Advertisers pays different charges per ads, which also affects earnings of Publishers.
2. Visitors interaction with Publisher’s content also determines how much one can make from his traffic (Impression, minutes spent, etc)
3. The number of clicks one gets from visitors.
4. The country of view and ad click also determines how much one can make from his traffic.
In our next discussion, we would be talking about how to increase your rpm and cpc to increase earnings.
Subscribe to Kingsmotiongh.com for more online tutorials.